STREET - Bullet Slider RIGHT HAND SIDE
Nearside/offside fairing may require drilling dependent on the manufacture year of bike.
If you cannot see your forward engine mount, drilling may be required.
- ‘Street’ designed, for mounting beyond the fairing
- Reducing damage to the frame, fairing and other costly parts
- Another point contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
cost bullet moulding replacement
- Registered design no: 4018779
- Note: Year
2006 - 2007 Requires Drilling of Left Hand Fairing Only