RACE - Bullet Slider - LEFT HAND SIDE
Nearside/offside fairing may require drilling dependent on the manufacture year of bike.
If you cannot see your forward engine mount, drilling may be required.
- ‘Race’ designed, for mounting under or flush with the fairing thus virtually eliminating 'bike flipping'
- Reducing damage to frame and other costly parts
- Another point contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
cost bullet moulding replacement
- Registered design no: 4018779